Saturday, November 5, 2011

Good times! (nostalgia edition)

Because they make me happy, and because I didn't get to share them properly at the time, here are some selected pictures of the celebrations that happened before I left Philadelphia:

Definitely miss Thursday dinners with the people named Sykora and Dyson

Charlotte looks so much older already!

And THIS baby now lives outside! Woohoo!
 And then there are these two...



"Helping" grill outside

My going away party featured a sausage assortment.  These people get me.

There were also other delicious things to eat too!

Small group love!

And then something funny happened.  I can't, of course, remember what it was.  But it was hilarious:



Love for the Sykora Dyson family!


We also had an imprompto indian feast on the porch one evening.  Oh Tiffin, I miss you and your saag paneer.  But mostly your saag paneer.


And I FINALLY got to a Philly's game (after 7 years!)

And then there was the icing on the cake (literally).  This is the cake from our PGY-1 pharmacy residency graduation.  Note the spelling error - hilarious!


How did I get so lucky?

1 comment: