Saturday, August 11, 2012

Vacation Days 3 & 4

Vacation continued with the end of my time in Philadelphia and a short stay in Lancaster pre-international travel.

I got to have brunch with Meagan at The Gold Standard Cafe in West Philadelphia. 

The food was good, but the comedy of errors style distractions were a bit much - uncomfortably warm, at least 3 wait staff helping us (all of whom seemed equally confused), and the dropping of a pen into our water carafe.  But, I got to talk wedding planning ad nauseum with Beth and Meagan which was good for my soul!

Then I got to spend the day lounging around the house with my family and do final travel preparations.  Poochini says "hi"!


Vacation Day 4 was filled with travel - first to Newark International (sucks), then all the way across the pond, where we landed in Paris!  Paris welcomed us kindly:

No comments:

Post a Comment